Registration for each event closes 15 days before the event.
Classes also fill up on a first come-first serve basis. Once a class is full (18 students) then registration for that class is closed.
Get excited to come and spend a whole weekend on a University campus studying something fascinating with great people!
If you are in the 8th-11th grade are registered with Duke TIP or have been identified as gifted in your school, such as by taking honors, AP or IB courses, then you are eligible to come and participate in this life-changing weekend!
February 8-9, 2014 Courses
- 21st Century Leadership
- Aircraft & Spacecraft Design
- Artificial Intelligence in Everyday Life
- Blasphemy! Religion, Science and Politics
- Creative Nonfiction
- CSI- Crime Scene Investigagtion
- Mental Health and Society
- Public Speaking and Civic Engagement
April 12-13, 2014 Courses
- 10 Things They Don’t Teach You in International Relations
- All the Possibilities- Multiplicative Reasoning
- Deconstructing Disney: Ruining Your Childhood with Literary Theory
- Exploring Engineering
- Mapping the Novel: Inventing Compelling Characters and Story Arcs
- Robotics I
- Rube Goldberg Challenge
- Sports Medicine
Sign up for our mailing list! We will email you the day registration opens for your event to give you a head start!”