Come join us in Glasgow, Scotland…
Summer Semester – First Short Session
This program is open to ANY University System of Georgia student in ANY major who has completed 30 semester hours!
- Two courses; 6 credit hours
- Living on the campus of the University of Glasgow
- Visits to local schools in the Glasgow area
- Experience Scottish culture, food, and music
- Full-day field trips to Edinburgh, Stirling, Culzean Castle, and other historic sites
- Overnight trip to Fort William to ride the Harry Potter Steam Train to Mallaig
You will be exposed to Scottish culture, food, and history and learn firsthand from University of Glasgow and K-12 students about their educational experiences. The schedule for our program is very full with most mornings spent in local schools and afternoon class meetings on the campus of the University of Glasgow. We have field trips planned in Glasgow and a full day in Edinburgh, Scotland’s two largest and most important cities. We are confident you will have a full “Scottish” experience while expanding your knowledge about education in an international context.