Office of Information Technology
Recommended Systems for Bulk Order
- We have put together a list of recommended systems from Dell and Mac that will be available to purchase through the 2013 bulk order. Please view the list here: http://www.coe.uga.edu/oit/support/computer-support/faculty-staff-pc-recommendations/
Changes to your H Drive
- We have made some changes to the H drive, you shouldn’t need to do anything, but if you have any trouble, here are some instructions for accessing the H drive.
- The iPad 2 is now available for checkout at the OIT Media Services desk located in 232 Aderhold Hall.
Off Campus Network Access
- Learn how to access UGA campus network and computer resources securely and easily from remote locations and public networks here https://infosec.uga.edu/service/vpn.php .
- Gain access to COE networked drives with the help of our NetStorage tutorial http://www.coe.uga.edu/oit/files/2011/06/Using-NetStorage-with-UGA-VPN.pdf