The Adult Education, Learning & Organization (AELOD) program at the University of Georgia develops scholars, scholar practitioners, and reflective practitioners specializing in Adult Education and/or Human Resource & Organization Development.
Our mission is to develop leaders and scholars
who inquire into, foster, and advance
adult learning, education, and systemic change.
We envision being the premier program that develops leaders and scholars
who create educational knowledge, policy, systems, and strategies
to improve the quality of life of individuals, organizations, and the communities
in which they live so that the world is a more inclusive and just place.
AELOD offers the following graduate degrees (click on the tabs above for more information about each):
- Masters of Adult Education
- Masters of Human Resource & Organization Development
- Ed.D. in Adult Education (with specializations in Adult Education or Human Resource & Organization Development)
- Ph.D. in Adult Education (with opportunity for an area of emphasis in Human Resource & Organization Development)
For additional information about the programs or the admissions process, contact: Holly Ivy at email@example.com or 706-542-1539.
Information about the Program of Adult Education, Learning and Organization Development
- General Information
- Dissertations Directed by Adult Education Faculty
- Visiting Scholar / Students Program
- Information for Students
- Course Descriptions
- UGA Course Bulletin
- Course Syllabi
- Archived Course Syllabi
- Forms for Students
- Adult Education, Learning and Organization Development Scholarship
- Student handbooks