Safe and Welcoming Schools faculty are available for consulting, professional development, and technical assistance in gauging bullying and overall climate in schools. Our services range from one-time events to year-round support. We will work with you to develop a customized plan to best meet your goals.
Recent training topics include:
- Bullying in Schools: Recognizing, Stopping, and Preventing it
- Families and Schools Working Together to Address Bullying
- Creating Safe and Welcoming Schools: Insights from Research and Practice
- 10 Steps to Enhance School Climate and Reduce Bullying in Schools
- Bullying, Cyberbullying, and Teen Dating Violence: A Focus on Prevention
- Prevention is the Best Medicine: Preventing Bullying Through School and Classroom Change
- What Classroom Teachers Need to Know about Creating Safe and Welcoming Schools
- Training topics can be tailored for different audiences, such as teachers, parents, counselors, and administrators.