- Diversity Research in Education and Multiculturalism
- The Center for Counseling and Personal Evaluation
- The Goizueta Foundation Graduate Scholars
- Juvenile Counseling & Assessment Program (JCAP)
- Center for Empowered Youth
- Hwemudua Alcohol and Health Disparities Laboratory
- DTAE Student Services Online Institute
- Oconee College
- Psychology of Weather and Climate
The Center for Counseling and Personal Evaluation provides professional services for a wide range of emotional, interpersonal, and educational concerns. All of the Center’s staff are under the direct supervision of University of Georgia faculty members. The Center Director is a licensed psychologist. Services offered include families and couples counseling, individual counseling, group counseling, career counseling, and psychological evaluations.
Center hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 to 8:00 and Friday 8:00 to 5:00.
Who benefits from our service?
Our services are available to families and individuals throughout Northeast Georgia.
How much does it cost?
Counseling sessions are based on a sliding fee scale according to income. Psychological assessment services are one set fee and vary according to type of assessment.
How do you get started?
Requests for services may be made by individuals, parents, school personnel, physicians, or any helping professional.
Referrals and requests for services are accepted by phone at (706) 542-8508 or in person.